I'm Elena. I'm a 19 year old college student and I'm a mess. Message me for anything, I love you.
September 3, 2014.
kids today google, not giggle. they play angry birds instead of getting angry AT birds. they all have an ipad but no iq. not even one. they playstation but they never play station. i.e. one pretending to be a train and the others pretending to be different trains or low paid maintenance workers. they’re obsessed with one direction, rather than enjoying all eight directions equally. facebook… but unable to face… a book. or a hoop with a stick. a lost generation. the tv show.
- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
As a college student you’re either struggling academically, financially, or emotionally. Or all three.
- Don’t be angry at yourself when anxiety/depression flares up. It isn’t your fault, and no one blames you. And if they do, they’re pieces of shit.
- Don’t orbit around your perceived value so much. You’re not the sum total of what you produce.
- Don’t let yourself wonder why people love you. That’s not how it works. There are not stark, individual reasons that a person can enumerate about why they love you. It’s the entire unique combination of what and who you are.
When I’m hurt, I shut down. I turn into a total sarcastic bitch. I shut off my emotions, and act indifferent towards everything even though it might be killing me inside.